mentoring for yoga teachers
More people than ever are completing yoga teacher trainings and going on to teach yoga. But how can you stand out from the crowd as a yoga teacher, and share what makes you unique?
Discover how you can find a fulfilling and rewarding teaching career with our unique mentoring programme.
Learn how to teach classes that make a lasting, positive impact to keep students returning. Develop the skills and tools you need to communicate your passion effectively. Enhance your personal practice, so that you can keep sharing what you love.
Who can benefit from mentoring:
Mentoring is suitable for yoga teachers of all levels and all styles; whether you are just starting out or if you have been teaching for many years. You can be from any tradition,teaching style, or training.
- Build the confidence to teach as a newly-qualified teacher or if you’ve had a break since training
- Learn how to create effective sequences, and how to modify them
- Learn pranayama and meditation techniques and the tools to share them in a class
- Learn how to communicate and find your own teaching voice and style
- Work on feedback you have received on your teaching, and address key areas of improvement
- Understand the yoga business and how to develop your own
What you will gain:
- Inspiration to develop your own voice and to teach amazing classes
- An in depth exploration into basic and advanced teaching techniques
- The Assisting and support of a senior yoga teacher
- The confidence necessary to command a room and create a safe environment
- The tools to teach authentically and with integrity
- Access to my knowledge gained over 25 years’ daily yoga practice, and more than 17 years of full time teaching experience.
Your mentoring programme
An individual mentoring programme typically lasts for six 45 minute Skype sessions. During the course of a typical six-session mentoring programme I will help you to:
- · Set clear and precise goals that are both achievable and measureable
- · Challenge your personal boundaries
- · Expand your knowledge of yoga in its many forms
- · Seek out the knowledge and skills you need to grow
- · Be accountable for your progress
What is expected of participants:
- Honesty and the desire to make yoga an integral part of your life
- Set clear personal and business goals with my support
- Maintain a regular home yoga practice and attend classes regularly
- Prepare for each mentoring session to make the most of the time together